"...My company relocated me to Boston from Michigan. My situation was such that I had to begin working immediately, 7 days a week. I had no time to waste. I was referred to Joe Wolvek, who is a very experienced broker... I was very confident that Joe was showing me the correct properties, and giving me all the market information I needed. When I purchased my new home, I felt very satisfied that I was buying the right unit for the right price...Joe provided me with excellent service, and I highly recommend him."
Russell F., Copley
Relocating to Boston...
...can seem like a daunting process, but I can help.
Boston is a beautiful city and a wonderful place to live, but if you're relocating to Boston, you'll need some help getting oriented to the type of real estate we have here, Boston's neighborhoods and surrounding suburbs, the housing inventory, and the the real estate purchasing process. I am here to help.
I've been assisting Boston relocation buyers for over 30 years. I am an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
Helping my clients relocate to Boston is actually my favorite part of being a Boston Realtor. I love Boston, and you will too.
I've assisted hundreds of real estate buyers in Boston's Back Bay, South End, Midtown/Downtown, Beacon Hill, South Boston, Seaport, Waterfront, and other downtown neighborhoods. I also work the inner suburbs like Cambridge, Brookline, Newton, and Somerville. I am currently the Associate Director of Sales here at Gibson Sotheby's International Realty, and a senior sales associate. Here are some client testimonials.
If you are relocating to Boston, our purchasing process may be very different from what you are used to . Here is an overview of how the real estate purchasing process works in Boston.
My job is to make your Boston relocation as easy as possible:
- To get you all relevent Boston condo and home listings and information as well as market information.
- To make your Boston property search easy, streamlined, efficient, and pleasant;
- To advocate for you as your buyer agent,
- To educate you about Boston and the real estate purchasing process, and
- To give you all the assistance and guidance you need in your Boston property search and your real estate purchase.
I will make sure that you are prepared for the relocation and home search process prior to your arrival, and I will make sure that we have everything set for your property search and acquisition.
- I will pick you up at the airport or your hotel, and guide you through the search process.
- I will make sure you have a complete and current picture of the Boston real estate market as well as the appropriate properties in your target neighborhoods.
- I will assist you in managing the negotiation and transaction. You will never be alone in your purchasing process.
My extensive knowledge of Boston neighborhoods and streets, the luxury buildings, the brownstones, as well as the shopping, the restaurants to eat at, and the things to do will help you to make a better real estate decision,make your relo a pleasure, and also to assist you in getting oriented and comfortable here.
If you are relocating to Boston, I will help you assemble the proper team for your purchase:
- If you are financing the purchase of your home or condo, it is vital to use a mortgage lender that knows the local market, is affilliated with a strong institution, and is dedicated to individualized service. I know the right lenders for each particular situation.
- If you are from overseas, you may need assistance with currency transfer or other financial or legal issues. I will be able to recommend the right people for the job.
- Here in Massachusetts, particularly in Boston, the real estate purchasing process is different than elsewhere. we don't use escrow or title companies and it is vital to use an experienced attorney to help work through the transaction process. I will be able to recommend the right legal advisor for you.
- It is important to inspect the single family home or condominium for structural or mechanical problems. Different sorts of properties require home inspectors with different areas of expertise. Over my 30+ years in Boston real estate, I have amassed the right people for each job.
- If you are considering doing repairs or renovations to your new home, I will be able to recommend the right contractors and vendors who do the best job for reasonable rates.
- If you need a designer, I will be able to recommend people who have helped previous clients.
I will do everything in my power make absolutely sure that when you finally close on your purchase, you are happy with it, and with me too. Because happy clients sending their friends and family to me are how I've succeeded for over 30 years as a Boston real estate agent.
For more Boston relocation information, or for assistance in your condo search, please email me at email@example.com, or call me at +1.617.584.9790.