Last November, WaterMark Development Inc. tore down a single-story garage at 65 Green Street in Jamaica Plain. They were making way for a new three-story condo building with eight modern units.
The plan was for two and three bedroom floor plans, open concept living, and garage parking.Pricing per unit is listed between $650,000 and $1,095,000. Reservations are being taken for these units now.
The project was designed by Embarc Architecture + Design. You can read more about this project, due for completion this fall, here.
Less than a mile from scenic Jamaica Pond, this location offers great convenience. Just steps from the Southwest Corridor bike trail, it makes a bike ride into Boston a breeze. It's also near to the restaurants and bars of Centre Street, the Green Street T stop which provides easy access to the Longwood Medical area and downtown Boston.Interested in learning more? Please get in touch. I would be happy to assist you. Please call me at617-584-9790, orsend me an email via the linkbelow.
Boston Real Estate Headlines:
- The Eight Most Significant Boston Developments Under Construction Right Now
- Slice of Heaven: More Golfers Installing At-home Simulators
- You Can Officially Move into Lovejoy WharfJust Leave Your Car
Featured Boston Real Estate:
- 462 Shawmut Avenue, #2, South End $1,475,000
- 580 Washington Street, #703, Midtown $1,439,000
- 8 Whittier Place, #2E, West End $739,000
- 25 Brighton Street, #2, Charlestown $699,000