This South End 3 bed condo reads more like a single family home. It is a stunning upper triplex with 2 full and 2 half baths! Enter into the parlor level featuring bedroom or office suite with dramatic 13-foot ceilings, fireplace with custom cabinetry, and a half bath. The second floor features a kitchen/dining area with a walk-out deck, a living room with views of Titus Sparrow Park, and another half bath. The top floor houses 2 bedrooms with en-suite baths and laundry.
There are gleaming newly refinished hardwood floors throughout the unit, as well as crown moldings and custom build-outs. A beautiful and roomy private roof deck overlooks views of Back Bay and Downtown. There is also parking.
See more photos and details for 195 W. Newton Street, #2.See more South End condos for sale.Are you interested in seeing this lovely South End home? If so, let me know and I'll arrange a showing for you.Please call me at617-584-9790, orsend me an email via the linkbelow.
Boston Real Estate Headlines:
- Boston Price Comparison: What $600,000 Gets You Around the City Right Now
- South Boston Condo Development Would Replace Three Buildings
- Sold Out: All of Slip65s Condos Snapped Up in 50 Days
Featured Boston Real Estate:
- 4 Avon Street, #4, Cambridge $758,000
- 257 Northampton Street, #508, Boston $985,000
- 1723 Washington Street, #206, South End $925,000