#BostonRedevelopment #BostonLuxuryCondosThe historic Bulfinch warehouse along Boston'sRose Kennedy Greenway is about to berestored and rehabbed as a residential lobby for The Boulevard condos, according to an article in High Profile. The Boulevard will be a 12 story residential building with 36 luxury condominiums.Developer New Boston Ventures began construction of The Boulevard this year. It looks to complete the project at 100 Broad Street midway through 2017. The warehouse will be redesigned to serve multiple purposes:
Dennis Kanin, principal, New Boston Ventures, added, The building is breathtakingly designed. First-floor amenities are set within the historic Bulfinch warehouse, which will also house its lobby and entranceway, and an adjacent caf will be in the new structure.
Finegold Alexander Architects' plan is to preserve historic view corridors along Broad, India, and Well Streets to the waterfront.Read High-Profile.com's article,Construction Underway on The Boulevard.See Finegold Alexander Architects renderings of The Boulevard from varyingperspectives.Are you thinking about where to live in Boston?If you like charts and graphs, and you're interested in hyper-local market trends, take a look at my market reports for Boston's South End, Back Bay, and Beacon Hill, as well as for Boston citywide.In my 23 years in the Boston real estate market, I havehelpedhundreds of people buy and sell Boston condos and homes.I would love to help you, too.If you have any questions at all about buying or selling in the Boston real estate market, pleasecall me at617-584-9790. Oremail me by clicking the button below. I look forward to speaking with you.
Boston Real Estate Headlines:
- Boston Real Estate: Now is the Time to Prepare to Sell
- Real Estate News: Boston Ends Year with Strong Residential Sales
- Boston Real Estate & Beyond: Exceptional Kitchens
- Boston Redevelopment: Government Center Garage Project Buildings Approved
- GE Announces Temporary Boston Location
Featured Boston Real Estate:
- 1154 Washington Street #3 & 1A, South End $2,300,000
- 100 Revere Street, Beacon Hill $2,325,000
- 77 School Street #3, Charlestown $589,000
- 8 Whittier Place #8B, West End $539,000