#BostonOpenHouses#BostonRealEstateAre you searchingfora Boston condo or single family home?Here are Boston open houses happeningSaturday and Sunday, March 26& 27, in the downtown Boston neighborhoodsand beyond. Beingthe Easter holiday weekend, there are fewer open houses going on than usual, but there are some out there.To see the locations and times, click the neighborhood links ofinterest to you. If youd like tolook beyond Boston, click the Search for other neighborhoods and towns link.Inventory of Boston condos and homes for sale is still historically low. That often means thatnew listings gounderagreement quickly. If youreserious about buying, my suggestion is to get toopenhouses as soon as those properties come on the market.If you can,go withanexperienced broker (that would be me24 years and counting). That is,someone who canexpertly advise you, prepare and present anoffer for you, negotiate in your interests, and guideyour transaction throughthe various potential pitfallsthat can derail a Boston real estate deal. If you cant have me attend with you, please write my name in with yours on the sign-in sheet.In my 24 years in the Boston real estate market, I havehelpedhundreds of people buy and sell Boston condos and homes. If you need assistance, call me.
|Back Bay||South End|
|North End||South Boston|
|Search for other nhoods and towns|
If youhavequestions about buying or selling Boston real estate, please call me at617-584-9790, orsend me an email via the linkbelow.
Boston Real Estate Headlines:
- Residents Match Day in Boston
- Real Estate News: 10 Residential Developments to Watch in Boston and Cambridge
- Boston Giving $28M to Fund Affordable Housing in These Six Neighborhoods
- Boston Construction Employment Jumps 10% in January
Featured Boston Real Estate:
- 63 Dartmouth Street #1, South End $1,225,000
- 108 Perkins Street #2, Jamaica Plain $359,000
- 582 Massachusetts Avenue #1, South End $759,000
- 156 Porter Street #247, East Boston $419,000