#BostonLuxuryCondos #BostonRealEstateThe Allele condo building,located in South Boston's new-ish West Side hot spot envelopingBroadway Station, was first built in 2008. These condos havehigh ceilings and large floor to ceiling windows. The kitchens feature Caesarstonecountertops, custom cabinets, and stainless steel appliances. They have hardwood floors,in-unit laundry, central a/c, and some units have balconies.Recently, Phase II addedon 30 luxury loft-like condos with one andtwo bedrooms. The entire development is professionally managed and pets are welcome.The location isa short walk to the South End and just one Red Line stop to downtown.This condo building keeps condo fees lower by not carrying amenities such as concierge, valet, or fitness center. You do, however,get excellent fit and finish.
This area of South Boston is alsoreferred to as the Seaport District.Are you planning on relocating to the Boston area?Ifyou have questions about buying or selling Boston condos or homes, call meat 617-584-9790 or send me an email via the blue link below.
Boston Real Estate Headlines:
- Boston Living: Rooftop Grilling Laws
- Boston Condos: Private Patios and Roof Decks
- Boston Real Estate: How Property Taxes Work
- Boston Real Estate: Selling Your Boston Condo or Home
- 3 Trending Areas to Buy Homes in Boston
Featured Boston Real Estate:
- 177 Beacon Street #1, Back Bay $2,250,000
- 440 Commercial Street #603, Waterfront $949,900
- 12 Peters Street #3, South Boston $599,000
- 7 Warren Avenue #11, South End $899,000