#BostonRealEstateBulfinch Crossing is the new official name for Boston's Government Center Garage redevelopment, according to a Curbed Boston article. The plan for a total of six buildingswill include a boutique office building, a condo-hotel building, and a multi-story retail property.
Creative agency Neoscape explains the branding ofthis location that was originally planned by America's first architect, Charles Bulfinch.
Other aspects ofthis enormous project include a 1,000,000 square footoffice tower, approximately1,100 public and residential parking spaces, and a one-acre public plaza.Read Curbed Boston's Meet Bulfinch Crossing.Are you planning on relocating to the Boston area? Are you thinking about where to live in Boston?Ifyou have questions about buying or sellingBoston condos or homes, call meat 617-584-9790. Orsend me an email via the blue link below.
Boston Real Estate Headlines:
- Three Boston Projects to Keep Your Eye On
- Surge of the Boston Seaport
- Prepping Your Home for Sale
- Boston Living: Rooftop Grilling Laws
Featured Boston Real Estate:
- 124 Beacon Street #GF, Back Bay $479,000
- 19 Joy Street #A, Beacon Hill $1,385,000
- 1721 Washington Street #509, South End $750,000
- 440 Commercial Street #603, Waterfront $949,900