This South Boston 2 bed condo is a beautifully transformed bakery storefront. This 2,017 square foot duplex loftin the City Point neighborhood has two and a half baths.
Completely renovated in 2014, the main level features an enormous living/dining room with dramatic 11+' ceilings and wrap-around windows,maple hardwood floors, exposed brick, and gas fireplace. The open chef's kitchen hasViking appliances, an indoor vented grill, 3" solid countertops + island, customized mahogany cabinets withsoft closures, adjustable shelves, and pullout pantry.
The entire second level is a private master retreat withBois Fumo tile floors. It hasan en suite spa-like bath withCarrera marble, rain shower, and Jacuzzi bathtub, plus anextra large 11' X 11' custom walk-in closet with multiple hanging areas, fitted drawers, and room for an island or seating. The guest bedroom has full en suite bath and Murphy bed withbuilt-in shelves.
Additional features include a Nest thermostat, LED lighting, Washer/Dryer and CACH. Garage rental parking may be available at additional cost.
See more photos and details for 813 E. 4th Street.See other South Boston condos and homes for sale.Ifyou have questions about this home, or about buying or sellingBoston condos or homes, call meat 617-584-9790. Orsend me an email via the blue link below.
Boston Real Estate Headlines:
- Sothebys Affiliate Feature: Beautiful and Spacious Homes in the Berkshires
- The Greater Boston Real Estate Market is Skipping the Usual Summer Slowdown
- Taj Boston Sale Officially Closes, Improvements to Come
- New Projects Keep Boston on Top of Foreign Investments
- Bostons Seaport District Rolls Along
Featured Boston Real Estate:
- 177 Beacon Street #1, Back Bay $2,250,000
- 38 Concord Square #2, South End #1,440,000
- 346 Congress Street #414, Seaport $650,000
- 112 Fulton Street #2B, North End $929,000