#BostonCondos #BostonRealEstateHere's an opportunity to purchase a rare South End 1 bed condo at Atelier|505 with sweeping views of the Back Bay skyline and beyond. Features include floor-to-ceiling windows throughout, Afzelia Doussie wood floors, a generous 9 foot ceiling height, custom lighting, and 1/5 bathrooms.The open SieMatic kitchen has agranite island, Subzero, Gagganau convection oven, and gas cooking. There is an oversized Botticino marble master bath with glass shower, Kohler soaking tub, and double sinks.Onedeeded garage parking space is included (self park or valet).Atelier|505 sets the standard for full service living in the heart of Boston's South End neighborhood, adjacent to the Center for the Arts, the city's finest restaurants, and art galleries. This building features 24 hour concierge, doorman, residents' terraced library with caterer's kitchen, and residents' fully equipped fitness room.See more photos and details for 505 Tremont Street, #612.See more South End Boston condos for sale.If you have questions about this property or would like to see it,please call meat617-584-9790, or email me via the linkbelow.
Boston Real Estate Headlines:
- Can a Rookie House-Flipper Pocket $1 Million?
- GE, Grand Condos and Ground-up Construction: Bostons Top Real Estate Stories of 2016
- Feds Announce $30M Grant to Help Replace Roxbury Housing
- Boston Average Closing Prices Went Up in Nearly Every Neighborhood in 2016
- Real Estate Forecast: What to Expect from the 2017 Housing Market
Featured Boston Real Estate:
- 437 D Street, #6C, Seaport District $890,000
- 312 Shawmut Avenue #3A, South End $899,000
- 580 Washington Street #1103, Midtown $2,189,000