#BostonCondos #BostonRealEstateThis lovelyCharlestown 1 bed condo is a parlor duplex situated directly on Monument Square. It has an enormous private 800 square foot yard, and expansive living space of 1399 square feet.This home features a lovely formal living room, and dining room with ornate original period detail and a marble mantel. There are cornice moldings, thick trim detail, and towering ceilings. A4-bay window overlooks the park and monument. The sleek new gourmet kitchen has abundant cabinetry and quartz counter tops, plus a breakfast bar and top of the line appliances.There is an enormous master bedroom suite with en suite bath. Large windows look out at the home's lush gardens. The family room has gleaming oak floors. There's also a warm and cozy den to work in, and the home features 1.5 bathrooms.There is direct access to the home's own private designer-landscaped yard and patio. This is truly a gardener's paradise.See more photos and details for 12 Monument Square, #1.If youhavequestions about this property, or about buying or selling Boston real estate, please call me at617-584-9790, orsend me an email via the linkbelow.
Boston Real Estate Headlines:
- Seven Huge Greater Boston Projects Set to Break Ground in 2017
- The Number of Homes for Sale in Massachusetts is Insanely Low
- Washington Square is One of the Most Competitive Neighborhoods of 2016
- Can a Rookie House-Flipper Pocket $1 Million?
Featured Boston Real Estate:
- 437 D Street, #6C, Seaport District $890,000
- 312 Shawmut Avenue #3A, South End $899,000
- 580 Washington Street #1103, Midtown $2,189,000