#BostonCondos #BostonRealEstateIf you're looking for a Boston Waterfront 2 bed condo with a 100% direct water view, this is it. This fabulous condo looks right onto Boston Harbor.This luxurious 1,483 square foot home features 2.5 baths. Its master suite hastwo walk-in, built-out closets and a luxury bathroom with separate shower and soaking tub. The second large bedroom also has a fullen-suite bath. There is also a guest powder room. There are contemporary upgrades to this home, an in-unit laundry in unit, plus valet garage parkingand many amenities inthis full service building. The views, however, make this condo the best buy in the building.Located withinThe Residences at The InterContinental, and constructed in 2006, the building is on the Rose Kennedy Greenway and the Boston Harbor.See more photos and details for 500 Atlantic Avenue, #16M.See other Boston Waterfront condos for sale.If youhavequestions about this property, or about buying or selling Boston real estate, please call me at617-584-9790, orsend me an email via the linkbelow.
Boston Real Estate Headlines:
- Seven Huge Greater Boston Projects Set to Break Ground in 2017
- The Number of Homes for Sale in Massachusetts is Insanely Low
- Washington Square is One of the Most Competitive Neighborhoods of 2016
- Can a Rookie House-Flipper Pocket $1 Million?
Featured Boston Real Estate:
- 437 D Street, #6C, Seaport District $890,000
- 312 Shawmut Avenue #3A, South End $899,000
- 580 Washington Street #1103, Midtown $2,189,000