#BostonOpenHouses#BostonRealEstateAre you searchingfora Boston condo or single family home? Here are the Boston open houses scheduled forSaturday & Sunday, January 14& 15,in the downtown Boston neighborhoodsand beyond.While the number of open houses has been rising over the last couple of weeks,inventory of Boston condos and homes for sale is historically still quite low. Low inventory can often causenew listings to gounderagreement quickly. If youreserious about buying, get toopenhouses as soon as newproperties of interest to you come on the market.If you can,go withanexperienced broker (that would be me25 years). That is,someone who canexpertly advise you, prepare and present anoffer for you, negotiate in your interests, and guideyour transaction throughthe various potential pitfallsthat can derail a Boston real estate deal. If you cant have me attend with you, please write my name in with yours on the sign-in sheet.In my 25 years in the Boston real estate market, I havehelpedhundreds of people buy and sell Boston condos and homes. If you need assistance, call me.
|Back Bay||South End|
|North End||South Boston|
|Search for other nhoods and towns|
Boston Real Estate Headlines:
- Seven Huge Greater Boston Projects Set to Break Ground in 2017
- The Number of Homes for Sale in Massachusetts is Insanely Low
- Washington Square is One of the Most Competitive Neighborhoods of 2016
- Can a Rookie House-Flipper Pocket $1 Million?
Featured Boston Real Estate:
- 437 D Street, #6C, Seaport District $890,000
- 312 Shawmut Avenue #3A, South End $899,000
- 580 Washington Street #1103, Midtown $2,189,000