#BostonCondos #CharlestownCondosThis totally renovated Charlestown 2 bed condo is a classic brick row house. It has 1.5 bathrooms, a huge deck, and custom designed yard. This beautiful home offers a sweeping front to back open concept living space with highceilings and gleaming Brazilian cherry floors.The formal-sized living room hasa wood burning fireplace and artistic custom shelving. A large dining area is adjacent to the sparkling new gourmet kitchen with enormous granite slab breakfast bar, top of the line stainless steel appliances, and abundant cabinetry.There is directaccess to a large private deck and oversized yard with fire pit.The layout lends itself to memorable entertaining both inside and outside.There is a large king-sized master bedroom, a generous guest bedroom, and a newly updated full bath with a jetted soaking tub.The high efficiency HVAC system is brand new, and there is central air and laundry in the unit.See more details and photos for 20 Sullivan Street, #1.If youhavequestions about this property, or about buying or selling Boston real estate, please call me at617-584-9790, orsend me an email via the linkbelow.
Boston Real Estate Headlines:
- Seven Huge Greater Boston Projects Set to Break Ground in 2017
- The Number of Homes for Sale in Massachusetts is Insanely Low
- Washington Square is One of the Most Competitive Neighborhoods of 2016
- Can a Rookie House-Flipper Pocket $1 Million?
Featured Boston Real Estate:
- 437 D Street, #6C, Seaport District $890,000
- 312 Shawmut Avenue #3A, South End $899,000
- 580 Washington Street #1103, Midtown $2,189,000