Here's a chance to live in a South Boston3 bed condo in the most desirable of East side locations. This floor-through unit offers 2 full baths, open concept living, high ceilings, and incredible natural light. The granite chef's kitchen features stainlessappliances, glass-tile backsplash, and direct access formal dining. You can relax next to the fireplace in theoversized living room.The master suite features agigantic walk-in closet, bow window, and custom bath.This home has a private deck with southeast exposure, making it the perfect place to spend Spring and Summer. There are generous guest bedrooms, central A/C, and private storage.Here are more details and photos for 212 L Street, #2.Here are more South Boston condos for sale.If youhavequestions about this property, or about buying or selling Boston real estate, please call me at617-584-9790, orsend me an email usingthe blue linkbelow.
Boston Real Estate Headlines:
- A Waterfront That's Rapidly Transforming
- A Boston Parking Space: How Much Value Does it Add to a Home?
- Seven Huge Greater Boston Projects Set to Break Ground in 2017
- The Number of Homes for Sale in Massachusetts is Insanely Low
Featured Boston Real Estate:
- 21 Father Francis Gilday Street, #505, South End $775,000
- 505 Tremont Street, #612, South End $1,049,000
- 197 Fayerweather Street, #2, Cambridge $728,000
- 28 Mount Vernon Street, #2, Beacon Hill $4,695,000