Here's a quintessential2,502 square foot brownstone home that's been breathtakingly restored. This elegant Back Bay 3 bed condo is an elegant, extra-wide 2nd and3rd floor duplex. Thishome has grand scale sunny rooms within a wonderful layout, high ceilings, hardwood floors, beautiful woodwork, wide hallways, elegant fireplaces andfine period detailing throughout.There is a large living room with bay window, an adjoining dining room, a welcoming family room, and a renovated chef's kitchen on one floor perfect for entertaining. Themaster bedroom has en suitebathroom. Two other bedrooms withample closet space, plus a laundry room and storage create a perfect private living space on a separate floor.This home has central AC, is pet friendly, and has direct access to full parking space andextra storage.See more photos and details for 254 Marlborough Street, #2.See other Back Bay condos for sale.If youhavequestions about this property, or about buying or selling Boston real estate, please call me at617-584-9790, orsend me an email usingthe blue linkbelow.
Boston Real Estate Headlines:
- A Waterfront Thats Rapidly Transforming
- A Boston Parking Space: How Much Value Does it Add to a Home?
- Seven Huge Greater Boston Projects Set to Break Ground in 2017
- The Number of Homes for Sale in Massachusetts is Insanely Low
Featured Boston Real Estate:
- 21 Father Francis Gilday Street, #505, South End $775,000
- 505 Tremont Street, #612, South End $1,049,000
- 197 Fayerweather Street, #2, Cambridge $728,000
- 28 Mount Vernon Street, #2, Beacon Hill $4,695,000