This luxury Waterfront 3 bedcondo with 4.5 bathshas been completely customized by the current sellers. There are magnificent Boston Harbor views from every room, and everything throughout this 3,385 square foothome is top of the line.Enter into a huge hand-plastered foyer that can easily be used as a gallery for an art collector, with Venetian plastered walls and limestone flooring. The open and spacious entertaining room consists ofcombined living, dining, and kitchen with additional sitting area and wet bar with separate wine fridges. There are custom ceilings and a wall of windows looking out at Boston Harbor.The master bedrooms suite has his and her baths with beautiful tile design, steam shower, soaking tub, and custom built-ins. This home has personalized built-out closets and an in-home gym area. The second bedroom is en suite as well with custom built-ins, and laundry room with two washers/dryers. The third en suite bedroom can be used as a home officeor guest room. There is a also a powder room. There are 2 deeded parking spaces, concierge/full service, and the onsite hotel (Intercontinental) has a luxury spa/gym/pool.See more photos and details for 500 Atlantic Avenue, #16K.See other Waterfront Boston condosfor sale.If youhavequestions about this property, or about buying or selling Boston real estate, please call me at617-584-9790, orsend me an email usingthe blue linkbelow.
Boston Real Estate Headlines:
- A Waterfront Thats Rapidly Transforming
- A Boston Parking Space: How Much Value Does it Add to a Home?
- Seven Huge Greater Boston Projects Set to Break Ground in 2017
- The Number of Homes for Sale in Massachusetts is Insanely Low
Featured Boston Real Estate:
- 505 Tremont Street, #612, South End $1,049,000
- 197 Fayerweather Street, #2, Cambridge $728,000
- 28 Mount Vernon Street, #2, Beacon Hill $4,695,000