Are you searchingfora Boston condo or single family home? Here are the Boston open houses scheduled forSaturday & Sunday, February 11& 12,in the downtown Boston neighborhoodsand beyond.Inventory of Boston condos and homes for sale is stillhistorically low. Low inventory has been known tocausenew listings to gounderagreement quickly.If youreserious about buying, get toopenhouses as soon as newproperties of interest to you come on the market. If you can,go withanexperienced broker (that would be me25 years and counting). That is,someone who canexpertly advise you, prepare and present anoffer for you, negotiate in your interests, and guideyour transaction throughthe various potential pitfallsthat can derail a Boston real estate deal. If you cant have me attend with you, please write my name in with yours on the sign-in sheet.In my 25 years in the Boston real estate market, I havehelpedhundreds of people buy and sell Boston condos and homes. If you need assistance, call me.
|Back Bay||South End|
|North End||South Boston|
|Search for other nhoods and towns|
Boston Real Estate Headlines:
- A Waterfront Thats Rapidly Transforming
- A Boston Parking Space: How Much Value Does it Add to a Home?
- Seven Huge Greater Boston Projects Set to Break Ground in 2017
- The Number of Homes for Sale in Massachusetts is Insanely Low
Featured Boston Real Estate:
- 505 Tremont Street, #612, South End $1,049,000
- 197 Fayerweather Street, #2, Cambridge $728,000
- 28 Mount Vernon Street, #2, Beacon Hill $4,695,000