New changes to WS Development'splan to redevelop and grow Boston's Seaport district have beenproposed to the Boston Planning and Development Agency (BPDA), according to the Boston Business Journal.
The 23 acre development, partially under construction, couldalso get the addition of a public promenade from Summer Street to the Boston Harbor waterfront, a year-round active public piazza, and a Seaport Boulevard pedestrian-friendly median, among other things.
Read the Boston Business Journal's Here's the New Vision for Boston's Seaport Neighborhood.If youhavequestions about buying or selling Boston real estate, please call me at617-584-9790, orsend me an email via the linkbelow.
Boston Real Estate Headlines:
- A Waterfront Thats Rapidly Transforming
- A Boston Parking Space: How Much Value Does it Add to a Home?
- Seven Huge Greater Boston Projects Set to Break Ground in 2017
- The Number of Homes for Sale in Massachusetts is Insanely Low
Featured Boston Real Estate:
- 505 Tremont Street, #612, South End $1,049,000
- 197 Fayerweather Street, #2, Cambridge $728,000
- 28 Mount Vernon Street, #2, Beacon Hill $4,695,000