This exquisite Back Bay 2 bed condo is totally renovated with top of the line everything. This home features twofull baths, and a chef's kitchen that opens to a large living area with great city views.Enjoy theultimate in city living at the Mandarin Oriental, including car valet, a private residence lobby, concierge, and all hotel staff at your service.Five star amenities include 24 hour room service, spa/club, restaurant and lounge.World class shopping, dining, theater, arts and historic Boston landmarks are just beyond the door.See more photos and details for 778 Boylston Street, #8E.See other Back Bay condos for sale.If youhavequestions about this property, or about buying or selling Boston real estate, please call me at617-584-9790, orsend me an email usingthe blue linkbelow.
Boston Real Estate Headlines:
- Greenway Could be Extended 1,000 Feet To Water's Edge
- What is it Like to Live in South Boston?
- Bostons High-Rises Under Construction, Mapped
Featured Boston Real Estate:
- 250 Commonwealth Avenue, #14, Back Bay $2,200,000
- 21 Father Francis Gilday Street, #505, South End $774,900
- 500 Atlantic Avenue, #16K, Waterfront $5,495,000