This South End 2 bed condo is at Gateway Terrace in the heart of Boston's SOWA district.This south facing upper floor loft-like corner unit offers anideal floor plan with many windows, polished concrete floors, and abundant wall space for your art collection. It has an open kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel Fisher Paykel appliances.This home features a spacious wide open living room with almost 10' ceiling height. There is central air conditioning, and an in-unit washer/dryer. This elevatorbuilding is professionally managed, pet friendly, has a contemporary entrance lobby, and a professionally landscaped common terrace. One deeded garage parking space included.See more details and photos for 1166 Washington Street, #401.See other South End condos for sale.If youhavequestions about this property, or about buying or selling Boston real estate, please call me at617-584-9790, orsend me an email usingthe blue linkbelow.
- Back Bay Station Towers Face Concerns Over Potential Shadows
- In Downtown Boston, High-Rise Developers Facing a Changing Office Market
- Climate Change Worries Take Backseat in Hot Real Estate Market
Featured Boston Real Estate:
- 717 Atlantic Avenue, #4A, Leather District $899,000
- 881 E. 1st Street, #403, South Boston $725,000
- 68 Commonwealth Avenue, #1, Back Bay $4,450,000