"Owners of the Charlestown Marina envision year-round tented event space, a community/club pool, and open space and park areas on Pier 5. They would add floating docks along the dry docks edges to primarily serve historic and commercial vessels."
Read the Boston Herald's Ideas Floated for Navy Yard.If youhavequestions about buying or selling Boston real estate, please call me at617-584-9790, orsend me an email via the linkbelow.
Boston Real Estate Headlines:
- South Boston Power Plant Redevelopment Hits a Couple of Bumps
- Boston Construction Activity Booming with 14M Square Feet of Development Underway
- Boston Flower Exchange Redevelopment Envisions Tech Campus to Rival Kendall
Featured Boston Real Estate:
- 145 FifthStreet, East Cambridge $739,000
- 301 Shawmut Avenue, #33, South End $899,990
- 107 ChestnutStreet, #44, Beacon Hill $2,099,000