This bright, contemporary South End 2+ bed condo is located at the Harrison Lofts in one of Boston's most desirable neighborhoods. This home has a perfect layout, volume, and flow with high ceilings and bamboo floors. The sun-filled living room has spectacular Back Bay views. The living area connects to an open kitchen with modern cabinetry, quartz countertops, and island, making the home perfect for entertaining.The generous master bedroom also has views. The spacious 2nd and 3rd interior rooms are currently used as bedrooms. There is ample closet space, central A/C and elevator access. A sizable common roof deck offers panoramic city views from every angle. This is a pet friendly building with a professionally managed association. It is close to some of the finest restaurants, art galleries, cafes, shopping, Whole Foods, highways, public transportation and all that the South End has to offer.The sale includes one garage parking space underground.See more photos and details for 485 Harrison Avenue, #502.See other South End condos for sale.If youhavean interest in viewing this South End 2+ bed condo, get in touch! Please call me at617-584-9790, orsend me an email via the linkbelow.
Boston Real Estate Headlines:
- Are Empty Offices in Boston a Sign the Fall is Here?
- MITs Volpe Center Redevelopment Likely to Include Cambridges Tallest Building
- Condos Eyed at Site of Dorchester Funeral Home
Featured Boston Real Estate:
- 572 Freeport Street, #304, Dorchesters Neponset $625,000
- 416 Comonwealth Avenue, #220, Back Bay $1,499,000
- 28 Concord Street, #3, Charlestown $799,000