Are you searchingfora Boston condo or single family home?Here are the Boston open houses scheduled forSaturday & Sunday, August 26 & 27, in the downtown Boston neighborhoodsand beyond. Click on the neighborhoods of interest to you to see the open house listings.Inventory of Boston condos and homes for sale is still historically low, which can often result in properties going under agreement quickly.If youreserious about buying, I recommend that you get to openhouses as soon as newproperties of interest to you come on the market.If you can,go withanexperienced broker. That would be me 25 years and counting! That is,someone who canexpertly advise you, prepare and present anoffer for you, negotiate in your interests, and guideyour transaction throughthe various potential pitfallsthat can derail a Boston real estate deal. If you cant have me attend with you, please write my name in with yours on the sign-in sheet.In my 25 years in the Boston real estate market, I havehelpedhundreds of people buy and sell Boston condos and homes. If you need assistance, call me. I would love to help you, too.
|Back Bay||South End|
|North End||South Boston|
|Search for other nhoods and towns|
If youhavequestions about buying or selling Boston real estate, please call me at617-584-9790, orsend me an email via the linkbelow.
Boston Real Estate Headlines:
- The Eight Most Significant Boston Developments Under Construction Right Now
- Slice of Heaven: More Golfers Installing At-home Simulators
- You Can Officially Move into Lovejoy WharfJust Leave Your Car
Featured Boston Real Estate:
- 462 Shawmut Avenue, #2, South End $1,475,000
- 580 Washington Street, #703, Midtown $1,439,000
- 8 Whittier Place, #2E, West End $739,000
- 25 Brighton Street, #2, Charlestown $699,000