Here's an opportunity to own a brand new condo in the heart of bustling and burgeoning East Cambridge, just half a mile from the tech and life sciences hub of Kendall Square. The kitchen with custom cabinets and marble topped island is open to the dining/living area, creating a bright and open space, seamlessly blending style with function. The first floor also has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, and access to a tucked away private porch.The finished lower level offers great flexibility with a large open room and full bathroom. The room could serve as an office, guest quarters, yoga studio, or media roomtake your pick! Neighborhood amenities abound, from parks and restaurants to artisan coffee, spinning studios, and grocery stores.This home is close to MIT, MGH, Harvard, and I-93. With a Walk Score of 94, and the Red and Green Lines within less than a mile, the city is your oyster.See more photos and details for 32 Fifth Street, #1.See more Cambridge condos for sale.
Boston Real Estate Headlines:
- Downtown Bostons Skinny Tower Withers to Nothing
- 6 Boston Area Neighborhoods Everyone Should be Watching
- Bostons Next Hot Neighborhood Could Rise from a Patch of Concrete
Featured Boston Real Estate:
- 37 Day Street, #1, Davis Square, Somerville $1,448,000
- 179 Marlborough Street, #PH, Back Bay $3,900,000