Are you searchingfora Boston condo or single family home?Here are the open houses scheduled for this weekend, Saturday & Sunday, February 24 & 25, in the downtown Boston neighborhoodsand beyond. Click on the neighborhoods of interest to you to see the open house listings.Inventory of Boston condos and homes for sale is still historically low, which can often result in properties going under agreement quickly. If youreserious about buying, I recommend that you get to openhouses as soon as newproperties of interest to you come on the market.If you can,go withanexperienced broker. That would be me 25 years and counting! That is,someone who canexpertly advise you, prepare and present anoffer for you, negotiate in your interests, and guideyour transaction throughthe various potential pitfallsthat can derail a Boston real estate deal. If you cant have me attend with you, please write my name in with yours on the sign-in sheet.In my 25 years in the Boston real estate market, I havehelpedhundreds of people buy and sell Boston condos and homes. If you need assistance, call me. I would love to help you, too.
|Back Bay||South End|
|North End||South Boston|
|Search for other nhoods and towns|
Boston Real Estate Headlines:
- Opinion: Is the Mortgage Industry Due for a Disruption?
- Developing Air Rights Projects in Boston is Not for the Faint of Heart
- Apartments & Condos Planned Near Boston Landing MBTA Stop
Featured Boston Real Estate:
- 269 Shawmut Avenue, #2, South End $999,000
- 35 Beacon Street, #1, Back Bay $2,695,000
- 262 Monsignor OBrien Highway, #701, Cambridge $999,000