This South End 2 bed condo is a penthouse duplex on picturesque Bradford Street. It features hardwood floors throughout, and two decorative fireplaces with custom cabinetry and shelving. Recent upgrades include new European kitchen, washer/dryer, 3 zone Mutsibushi slant fin and a spacious new roofdeck.This home is steps to Peters Park, cafes, top rated restaurants, art galleries, boutique shopping, and the thriving SoWa Art District. This ideal location is close to transportation, major highways, and world class medical hospitals, universities, and museums. There is possible rental parking available at nearby Wilkes Passage.See photos and more details for 22 Bradford Street, #2.See other South End condos for sale.If youd like to see this home, please get in touch so I can arrange a showing for you. Please call me at617-584-9790. You can also email me viathe button below.
Boston Real Estate Headlines:
- Kimpton's $12M Nine Zero Hotel Debuts Amid Hot Downtown Hotel Streak
- Millennium Partners Expected to Miss Seaport Construction Deadline
- They Just Dont Build em Like They Used to but Should They?
Featured Boston Real Estate:
- 583 Massachusetts Avenue, #5, South End $899,000
- 56 H Street, #2, South Boston $599,000
- 30 Monument Square, #411, Charlestown $1,549,000