Are you searchingfora Boston condo or single family home?Here are the open houses scheduled for this weekend, Saturday & Sunday, June 9 & 10, in the downtown Boston neighborhoodsand beyond. Click on the neighborhoods of interest to you to see the open house listings.Inventory of Boston condos and homes for sale is still historically low, which can often result in properties going under agreement quickly. If youreserious about buying, I recommend that you get to openhouses as soon as newproperties of interest to you come on the market.If you can,go withanexperienced broker. That would be me 25 years and counting! That is,someone who canexpertly advise you, prepare and present anoffer for you, negotiate in your interests, and guideyour transaction throughthe various potential pitfallsthat can derail a Boston real estate deal. If you cant have me attend with you, please write my name in with yours on the sign-in sheet.In my 25 years in the Boston real estate market, I havehelpedhundreds of people buy and sell Boston condos and homes. If you need assistance, call me. I would love to help you, too.
|Back Bay||South End|
|North End||South Boston|
|Search for other nhoods and towns|
Boston Real Estate Headlines:
- Boston Celtics Practice Facility to Open June 19 at Boston Landing
- Millennium Partners Expected to Miss Seaport Construction Deadline
- They Just Dont Build em Like They Used to but Should They?
Featured Boston Real Estate:
- 583 Massachusetts Avenue, #5, South End $899,000
- 56 H Street, #2, South Boston $599,000
- 30 Monument Square, #411, Charlestown $1,549,000