My Avon Hill Cambridge 3 bed 2 bath home in a recently renovated 1875 Victorian is under agreement. This home's wall of windows and multiple new skylights provide treetop views and bright sunlight. The kitchen has gleaming white wood cabinets and stainless Bosch and Fischer & Paykel appliances, and opens onto the dedicated dining area as well as to a walk-out deck.See more photos, 3D tour, and details for40 Mt. Pleasant Street, #4.A quick successful condo or home sale takes experienced sales representation, quality professional showings, the highest quality marketing, and expert transaction management.If youre planning to sell your Boston area home or condo, take advantage of the widest possible exposure for your property to the most highly qualified clientele in the world. As Associate Director of Sales, a longtime South End resident, and a 28+ year sales associate, I combine my local expertise with the powerful global marketing resources of Sothebys International Realty.You can view myrecent sales and listingshere.If youhavequestions about buying or selling Boston real estate, please call me at617-584-9790, orsend me an email via the linkbelow.
Boston Real Estate Headlines:
- Developer presents renderings of new Allston Green project
- Average rate on 30-year mortgage has fallen (October 1)
- Could your neighbors' political signs kill your home sale?
Featured Boston Real Estate:
- 725 Harrison Avenue, #E202, South End $990,000
- 80 Lexington Avenue, #3, Cambridge $1,325,000
- 100 Fulton Street, #1N, North End $1,699,000